Southtowns Radiology Associates, LLC
- Southtowns Radiology Associates, LLC (“SRA”) makes no representation or warranty that materials on this Site are appropriate, correct or available for any particular purpose or legally accessible from any particular location. Access to this Site or its materials from territories where such access is illegal is prohibited.
- No goods or services may be ordered through this Site and this Site shall not be deemed an offer by SRA to sell any goods or services.
- Subject to your compliance with the Terms, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access this Site for your personal use only, which grant shall not include (a) any resale or commercial use of this Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings and/or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of this Site and/or its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods. Your license to use this Site or its contents terminates automatically upon any breach of the Terms, at which time any downloaded and/or materials printed from this Site by you must be immediately destroyed.
- The copyright in all material provided on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, audio or video clips, photographs or other materials, is held by SRA or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, modified or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of SRA or the copyright owner; provided, however, that permission is granted to display and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only so long as the materials are not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade dress and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of SRA and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name “Southtowns Radiology Associates, LLC” or any logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior written permission. You may not “frame” or “link” to this Site, or use any of the Trademarks as metatags or “hidden text”, without SRA’s prior written consent. SRA prohibits use of the Southtowns Radiology logo as a “hot” link to any SRA site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by SRA in writing.
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. SRA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SRA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF SRA OR A SRA AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SRA ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THIS SITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SRA (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE EXCEED $10.00 OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID SRA TO USE THIS SITE, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- Any information you submit to SRA by or through this Site (including any personal information) by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by SRA or its affiliates for any lawful purpose. Posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited.
- By accessing or using this Site, you agree to indemnify SRA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and agents, and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses-including reasonable attorneys’ fees-arising from your use of or connection to this Site, or arising out of the content you download, upload, e-mail, submit, post, or transmit from this Site, or arising from your violation of these Terms.
- SRA reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Site at any time without notice. As well, SRA may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Terms to which you are bound.
- Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflict of law provisions, and you irrevocably and agree that any action arising under these Terms or your use of this Site must be brought exclusively in the State of New York and that venue shall be in the federal and state courts sitting in Erie County.
- If any of these Terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that partial enforcement of this Agreement or revisions of said part are appropriate, but that the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions shall not be affected thereby.
- SRA shall have the right, at any time, to assign any of its rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party or affiliate.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.