While our outpatient offices in Hamburg and Orchard Park are in the New York State designated Orange Zones for COVID-19 in Erie County, we remain OPEN. We continue taking extra precautions to keep you safe at this time. As an essential healthcare service, we do not anticipate any disruption to screening or diagnostic imaging services scheduled with us. We encourage you to keep your appointment, and to call us to schedule routine screenings.
In order to keep you safe, during the coming weeks the following guidelines will be in effect.
- All appointments must be scheduled in advance – please call us at 716.649.9000 to make your appointment (we will accommodate same day appointments as we are able).
- Patients who have been exposed to Coronavirus, have a fever over 100.4°, a cough, or shortness of breath, should not enter the building. Our receptionist will take your temperature and ask you a few questions – if you do have a fever, you’ll be asked to reschedule.
- We ask that ONLY the person scheduled for the test enter our building.
- We ask that all who enter our building wear a mask covering their mouth and nose during at all times.
- Our waiting rooms are rearranged for social distancing with chairs spaced 6 feet apart and and cleaned regularly.
- The exchange of forms and co-payments are kept to a minimum – hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Disinfecting per CDC guidelines happens between each appointment – we sanitize equipment between each patient study
Review our full outline of updated procedures here: https://southtownsradiology.com/southtowns-radiology…/
Patients or healthcare providers who have additional questions about medical imaging services during COVID-19 are encouraged to call us at 716.649.9000.