Southtowns Radiology is open for all medical imaging services.
As essential healthcare providers, our outpatient medical imaging centers in Hamburg, Orchard Park and West Seneca have resumed all screening and diagnostic services – we are here for you, and we are close to home.
All who enter our facilities – both patients and employees – a will continue to have their temperature taken and will be asked to answer a few short questions regarding how they feel and recent COVID exposure.
We are continuing to allowing for extra time between appointments to sanitize all rooms and equipment. We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm and Saturdays from 7am to 1pm – as needs arise, we may also extend hours at each facility, please call our office at 716-649-9000 to schedule your appointment.
Additionally, please rest assured that Southtowns Radiology is operating as follows:
- All appointments, including all X-Rays and screening services, must be scheduled in advance. Whenever possible, we will accommodate same-day appointments at your request. You can call 716.649.9000 or visit our Request an Appointment page to make your appointment.
- We are not currently accepting walk-in appointments.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure via phone when making appointments. If you do have symptoms or have been exposed recently, please expect a follow-up call from our registered nurse who will verify with you that entering the facility is safe prior to your appointment.
- If our registered nurse determines your exposure was significantly recent or your symptoms may cause added exposure for other patients and staff, we will be happy to reschedule you.
During your appointment
- Patients who have had recent exposed to Coronavirus, have a fever over 100.4°, a cough, or shortness of breath, should not enter the building.
- We ask that ONLY the person scheduled for the test enter our building and anyone accompanying the patient please wait in the car. If you require assistance, please call us at 716.649.9000 to let us know that a caregiver will be accompanying you.
- All Southtowns Radiology staff members will be wearing a face mask. We ask that you have your face covered during the entirety of your visit as well.
- Our receptionist will take your temperature and ask you a few questions – if you do have a fever, you’ll be asked to reschedule.
- Our waiting rooms will remain socially distanced with chairs spaced 6 feet apart – we clean this space regularly.
- The exchange of forms and co-payments are kept to a minimum – hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Disinfecting per CDC guidelines happens between each appointment – we sanitize equipment between each patient study.
- For most studies, results will be communicated to you by the healthcare provider who ordered your test; but if you have questions, you can always call us to follow up – 716.649.9000.
- To limit the transfer of germs, online bill pay is available and accessible on our billing page. You can also call our office at 716.649.9000 for help via phone.