Southtowns Radiology is open and we are taking extra precautions to keep you healthy.
As essential healthcare providers, our outpatient medical imaging centers in Hamburg, Orchard Park and West Seneca remain open – we are here for you. All who enter our facilities – both patients and employees – are screened by having their temperature taken and by answering a few short questions regarding how they feel and travel history.
We are allowing for extra time between appointments to sanitize all rooms and equipment. We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm and Saturdays from 7am to 1pm – as needs arise, we may also extend hours at each facility, please call our office at 716-649-9000 to schedule your appointment.
While our facilities are within designated Orange Zones in Erie County, please rest assured that in response to the current COVID-19 guidelines, Southtowns Radiology is operating as follows:
- All appointments, including all X-Rays and screening services, must be scheduled in advance. Whenever possible, we will accommodate same-day appointments at your request. You can call 716.649.9000 or visit our Request an Appointment page to make your appointment.
- We are not currently accepting walk-in appointments.
- We are prioritizing early morning appointments for seniors as well as patients who have high-risk medical conditions or special concerns. Both our Hamburg and Orchard Park offices open at 7am – please ask to be scheduled early if needed. Saturday appointments are also available.
- All patients will be screened for symptoms when making appointments, and also when entering our facilities.
During your appointment
- Patients who have been exposed to Coronavirus, have a fever over 100.4°, a cough, or shortness of breath, should not enter the building. If you do have symptoms or have been exposed, we would be happy to reschedule you for a later date.
- We ask that ONLY the person scheduled for the test enter our building and anyone accompanying the patient please wait in the car. If you require assistance, please call us at 716.649.9000 to let us know that a caregiver will be accompanying you.
- All Southtowns Radiology staff members will be wearing a face mask. We ask that you have your face covered during the entirety of your visit as well.
- Our receptionist will take your temperature and ask you a few questions – if you do have a fever, you’ll be asked to reschedule.
- Our waiting rooms are rearranged for social distancing with chairs spaced 6 feet apart and are cleaned regularly.
- The exchange of forms and co-payments are kept to a minimum – hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Disinfecting per CDC guidelines happens between each appointment – we sanitize equipment between each patient study.
- For most studies, results will be communicated to you by the healthcare provider who ordered your test; but if you have questions, you can always call us to follow up – 716.649.9000.
- To limit the transfer of germs, online bill pay is available and accessible on our billing page. You can also call our office at 716.649.9000 for help via phone.